[access-uk] Re: echolocation

  • From: "James & Nash" <james.austin1984@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 21:49:46 +0100

Hi,

I am told I use it by my Guide Dog instructor but I am not concious of it myself. However, more conciously I am aware of walls and passing by doorways etc. When I asked my instructor, it is something to do with the sound and there may be other things involved too.

I wouldn't say I'm skeptical, there is a guy in the US called Dan Kisch, he is one of the world's experts in echo location, which is what you are describing.

James, Lyn, Nash and Twinny
----- Original Message ----- From: "Husna Begum" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>