[access-uk] Re: e: Re: Wayfinder demo on the Nokia6600

  • From: "Sunil" <bosley20@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 13:58:24 +0100

Good point.  Do you know of one that you'd recommend above any of the
others?  I'm wondering how good a GPS solution this could be, enabling
bluetooth on my phone drains the battery in record quick time - I reckon
it'd do well to last a couple of hours out-and-about walking hither and
thither.  I'm thinking I could end up stranded in London somewhere utterly
lost unable to call anyone up for help with a flat battery.  I was just
tempted because I get fed up of lugging my PDA and receiver about all the
time.  That on one shoulder and a Pacmate so I can read the paper on the
tube on the other gets too much.