[access-uk] Re: direct x problem

  • From: Darren Brewer <darren.m.brewer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 23:04:47 -0700

Hi Andy

I've got Goldwave and have been using it for years.  I did download a
more up to date version a while ago and don't remember any mention of
direct x.  But I did have to download something calle LAME which  I
think is a kind of audio Codec (Coder / Decoder) I'm not sure now but
without this LAME plugin you can't  encode MP3s.  Maybe someone else
knows what I'm talking about.  I'll have to investigate further.

Darren - The Brummy Woodworker