[access-uk] Re: cx.com

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 23:35:28 -0000

Hi Vanja.

I just installed it today, there should be a CX Sync folder on your desktop in
to which you place the files you want to synchronise with the service.  Only
thing I’ve found so far is I cant tell what the synchronisation status is, so
I’ve no way of knowing how much or even what files have been uploaded.  I don't
even see a panel in the CX software where such information would be displayed
so I cant easily evaluate its accessibility.  As you say though, it does show
promise with its 10 gigs of free storage.

All the best, Ibrahim.