[access-uk] Re: creating hot key for Jaws

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tris-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 11:59:58 +0100

The "OK" button should have the effect of storing the shortcut details
anyway, however as software like Windows has many multiple subroutines that
are linked to controls it could be that you may get a better result o using
the apply button beforehand.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology