[access-uk] corrupt inbox

  • From: "Yusuf" <yusufaosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 14:40:32 -0000

Hi all, Can anyone suggest an accessible program that I can use to get at
the contents of a corrupted inbox?

Earlier today OE 6 crashed and since then I have been unable to get mail. I
got a message saying there wasn't enough memory. I removed my inbox and the
problem went away, however when I tried to put it back or to rename it and
put it into the list of folders I got an error message which said:

Cannot copy backup2: Data error (cyclic redundancy check).

So, is there anyway of getting at the emails in the inbox.

Cheers

Yusuf