[access-uk] computer CD-DVD rom driver help please

  • From: Sheila Smith <sheilaannesmith01@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 19:49:36 +0100 (BST)

Hello All on the list,
Please can any one find me the driver for my HL-DT-ST
DVD-RW GCA-4080N drive as I have lost it and now I can
not play any CDs or DVDs in my drive any more.
Now my CD ROM drive is not showing up atall on my
computer.
If any one can find me the driver for me please can
you download it and email it to me off list please.
many thanks

Sheila