[access-uk] changing some key funtions

  • From: terry cooper <terrycooper94@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 13:56:10 +0100

Hi all

does anyone  know of any software that will allow me to reasign keys on my
samsung N120.  basically what I'd like to do, is the following.

\at the moment, the key to the left of the space bar is the grov key, and next
to that is the alt key.  \the windows key on this machine  is on the right of
the right alt key, on the right hand side of the space bar.  I'd like to be
able to reasign the windows key so it uses the left alt key, and make the grov
key the left alt key, and move the grov key to where the windows key was.

Hoep all that made sense.

Is there anything out there that will allow me to do that?

\thanks for any help.

\terry