[access-uk] Re: ascii in screenreader

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 15:32:57 +0100

Hi Ray, Brian, and anyone else who is interested.

This is simple.  Just press Control-Numpad-Delete.  That is, hold down the
control key, and press delete on the number pad.  The ASCII, or ANSI value,
as they call it now, will be given of the character under the cursor.

All the best
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web site:  http://www.comproom.co.uk