[access-uk] Re: advice wanted: which mobile network to switch to?

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 04:14:00 +0100

Hi Mo.

Remember that Orange is part of EE now, so you’ll be using their 3g not 4g
network.  If internet use is important to you, I strongly recommend you look at
what EE has to offer, plus many of the benefits of Orange are incorporated in
to EE’s tariffs like Orange Wednesdays if you like going to the cinema *smile*.

All the best, Ibrahim.

    From: "Mobeen Iqbal"
    To: "BCAB Discussion List"

    Hi Everyone.

    Recently i moved to the lincolnshire county and my mobile signal's not
    been good at all with O2. O2 are a fantastic network we've been with
    them since the 90's, but i think its time to look at alternatives. the
    most important aspects for me are customer service, because when it
    comes to the crunch that's when you find out what a network's really
    like. how accurate they are regarding billing, how helpful they are, and
    hopefully that they're not sat in egypt or india. i've delt with
    vodafone in the past and i'm not keen on their standard of service. they
    have over charged and cut me off when calling customer care to the point
    when i just left, something O2 have never done. is anyone on list with
    either three or EE on a contract? they seem to have quite good and
    consistent signal in this area. if you are, what's their customer care
    and reliability like? any feedback greatly appreciated.

    many thanks in advance,

    Mo.