[access-uk] Re: advice needed

  • From: "Janet Bell" <janet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2014 12:39:51 +0100

Hi Jackie

it's ok I'm not going to blame anyone if you have to pay for an ap.

Will have a look in the ap store and once again thanks very much for your help

Best Wishes

Janet

-----Original Message----- From: Jackie Brown
Sent: Friday, August 08, 2014 12:17 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: advice needed

Hi Janet

Again, Ariadne has been on my iPhone for a long time, so sorry to mislead
you with pricing.  You might also try Sendero LookAround, which I think is
free, Where Am I, and AroundMe.  Not sure about pricing for these Janet, but
they are all in the App Store to check out.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Emails: jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx
thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx