[access-uk] a couple of word questions

  • From: "yusuf" <yusufaosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 13:32:06 -0000

Hi all, I was hoping that someone might be able to help me in jumping through the bureaucratic hoops that I have to leap through in presenting my M.Phil thesis in the desired format.

Each chapter of my thesis has to have its footnotes beginning from 1. I could print out each chapter separately with automatic footnotes enabled but that would mean that I would have to fiddle with the page numbering. Is there anyway of printing the whole document in one go, and still having each chapter's footnotes starting from 1?

currently I've got the chapters in separate documents and the footnotes as they should be, if I put them in to one document they will change. So, presumably I will need to edit them somehow?

Also, the thesis has to be either double line spaced or 1.5. If I select the whole document and change it will this effect the footnotes as well or just the main body of the text.

Thanks for any help
Yusuf