[access-uk] Re: Zoomtext and junk mail

  • From: "James O'Dell" <jamesodell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 21:48:17 -0000

It would be much better and fairer if the regional pricing was based on where you are when you purchase the program, and not where you will be using it. I understand that they need to protect their regional dealers and can't have people just bypassing the dealer network and ordering by phone or on line, but you presumably paid for your US version in good faith and shouldn't be penalised for moving!

James
----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Logue" <peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>