[access-uk] Zoom H1 firmware update
- From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 15:59:42 +0100
John. System Version 2.00 Dec 22,2011 Released as following function update and bug fix version. 1. Added USB Audio Interface function. 2. The starting time is shortened.3. Added the File Recovery function that restores broken data caused by power-off while recording.
4. Skip date/time setting menu after 10 seconds with no operation. 5. H1 freezes at the end of a recording in MP3 format in rare cases. 6. Some PC software can not recognize the mark created by H1. How to upgrade the firmwareUnzip the downloaded file and follow the instructions on page 11 of "H1 Quick Start Guide" .
NotesIf the power is off during the update process, it may result in malfunctioning system.
User AgreementThe specifications of this software and/or the contents of this document are subject to change without notice. Zoom will not bear any responsibility for damages incurred during use or as a result of using this software, or for any claims regarding this software or use thereof by a third party. Any unauthorized distribution, sales, lease, rental, altering or reverse engineering of this software is strictly forbidden.
H1 System Version 2.00 new ZIP 0.3MB
Other related posts:
- » [access-uk] Zoom H1 firmware update - john coley