[access-uk] Zenstone problem

  • From: "ari" <aridamoulakis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 18:15:17 +0200

Hi guys,
My problem is that, for some strange reason, when I choose to ripp a CD, the
part where you can uncheck tracks, the computer tells me everything is checked,
but no matter how many times I press space while going down the list, the
tracks remain checked. Even when I try and click on a track name with the mouse
keys of JAWS, I still get the same thing. Is there a Windows setting wrong
again or something, on my dad's computer it works fine, not on the laptop.
Ari