[access-uk] Re: Youtube

  • From: Léonie Watson <tink@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 18:52:59 -0000

        I caught up with the developers earlier today. It's effectively
because it uses the RSS feed for a certain tag, rather than the YouTube
search. It was done to avoid signing up for multiple developer keys, but
it's something that should be fixed soon.

        I know that the developers are very interested in hearing people's
reactions to this interface. If anyone has any comments they'd like me to
pass along, that'd be great.

Léonie.