[access-uk] Re: Yellow Pages Online query

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 12:31:34 -0000

Hi Ron

I've just tried putting a random company such as Asda in the company name box,
as I would normally do, then Kirkcaldy, Fife, for the location in the next box.
 It brings up the various Asda outlets, including Pharmacy, Insurance etc, but
no phone numbers.  This is really weird as I've used the website for years and
never experienced the problem until my last few visits.  I've never registered
with them either, just go in and use the search facility.

How peculiar.  I've even had my son check the screen to see if the phone number
is shown in a different font or colour that JAWS might not pick up, but it
definitely isn't listed.  I've tried it using JAWS 9.0.whatever and version 8.0.

Old age must be catching up with me after all. (smile).

Jackie

Email: cairnsplace@xxxxxxx
Skype Name: Cairnsplace