[access-uk] Re: XP home and Pro Need to know

  • From: "Peter Logue" <peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 12:45:42 -0400

Hi Phil.
I thought of the Toshiba people. And that might be an option. The dealer is
currently installing Zoomtext and Jaws Home, then he'll try the media and
let me know. I don't think he has the time to contact Toshiba or mess around
on the Toshiba website, but its decent enough of him to do this. Mind you,
he might have checked the machine first. I was always under the impression
that it came with XP Home. But apparently not.

Peter