[access-uk] Re: XP Home versus XP Pro

  • From: "Barry" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 13:54:28 +0100

Welcome to the newly moved access-uk list.  NOTE:  Leaving instructions, etc.,
are at the very end of this message.

The simple answer is no, there would be no advantage to paying extra for the
pro version.  I bought the pro version in order to better network my computers.
 If I had only hte one pc, I would deffinately have gone for the home version.
Barry H