[access-uk] Re: World globes

  • From: "Long, Alison" <Alison.Long@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 14:43:32 +0100

Hi,
We have a small number of tactile globes free to good homes.  We have
been distributing them to schools through our Curriculum Information
Service, so Customer Services will not be able to advise you.

If anyone is interested in a globe, please let me know.

Thanks
Alison

Alison Long
Products & Publications
Royal National Institute of Blind People
Bakewell Road
Orton Southgate
Peterborough
PE2 6XU