[access-uk] Re: Working with playlists on an iPod Touch

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 11:53:50 -0000

Thanks Andy, I'll keep plodding, but I think the stuff is in my iTunes
library.  The annoying thing about it is that I see all the playlists, check
them before synchronising with my Touch, and find all the songs in the
relevant lists on the device itself.  But getting them to play once you
start an album is the odd bit.  Because my joints are so stiff now, I use my
treadmill every day to get moving, and I like to listen to my iPod while
walking to focus on music rather than the pain and stiffness in my body.
But it isn't easy when you are holding onto the handles of the treadmill to
have to coax the bloody iPod to go to the next track instead of repeating
it.  Interestingly, if I choose Songs instead of Playlists, they do play one
after another, but then I ask myself why I created playlists if they don't
do as I ask?

Oh well, I'll figure it out somehow, eventually, (smiles).

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns