[access-uk] Word not opening properly

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bcab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 15:53:57 +0100

I have Microsoft Office 2003.  Had to reinstall it on my computer.  Word is not
opening properly though Power Point etc are.  What is happening is this.  I go
to open Word.  Then I get a message about an error, one of those messages where
there is an option to Send or Don't Send.  I click on Don't Send.  Then I get
another message about Word not being able to open and to open in Safe Mode in
order to resolve the problem.  Here I have the Options, Yes and No.  i choose
Yes.  Then I get another Dialogue type thing where it gives my name and
Organisation, that kind of thing, but not the number of Microsoft Office, I
mean the Key is not there.  I then click on OK and I get the very same thing
again.  Again I click on OK and this time Microsoft Word opens in Safe mode.
When I exit Word, I have to go throuogh this process every time I open Word.
Any suggestions how I might resolve this problem please.

Eleanor