[access-uk] Re: Windows "Longhorn" is no more!

  • From: "Sunil" <bosley20@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 15:57:11 +0100

It's the right link but there's a space towards the end of the posted
url. I've taken it out and reposted but if this doesn't work then copy
it to the clipboard, go to the run menu, paste it in and before hitting
enter cursor to the gap and hit delete

http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/press/2005/jul05/07-22LHMA.mspx