[access-uk] Windows 2000 Hardware Detection Problem.
- From: "hackett" <derek.hackett2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: "Access-UK |Access-Uk" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 18:44:20 -0000
After installing a Belkin highspeed USB2 PCI card into my Son's HP VL400 PC, Windows keeps detecting new hardware every time the PC is started up. Please could anyone suggest how we can resolve our problem. Thanks. Derek.
** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:- ** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe] ** If this link doesn't work then send a message to: ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ** and in the Subject line type ** unsubscribe ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the ** immediately-following link:- ** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq] ** or send a message, to ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq
Other related posts:
- » [access-uk] Windows 2000 Hardware Detection Problem
- » [access-uk] Windows 2000 Hardware Detection Problem.