[access-uk] Re: Winamp for the blind list

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 12:44:08 +0100

Hi.  As regards the winamp4theblind list, I have noticed whilst doing a google
search that the joining details as mentioned here before do indeed seem to be
right.  I have also noticed a thread on the list which seems to be asking if
the list is in fact working, so maybe Freelists is throwing one of its woblies?
 I cannot just now get the homepage of winamp4theblind website to come up, but
that's probably a temporary glitch.  I'd say keep on trying, or waite a while.
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx