[access-uk] Win TV and Sound

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 20:21:30 -0000

Hi
Don't know if anyone can assist with this problem! I have Win TV installed on
my PC.  My VDU screen has external speakers.  I stopped using the external
speakers as one of them has become faulty and there was too much distortion.
All is well with the external speakers plugged in.  I hear my screen reader
clearly, then live radio and listen again radio and TV is excellent.  However
when I turn on the Win TV say to watch the News I have no sound.  How can I get
the Win TV sound coming through these speakers?

Eleanor