[access-uk] WhatsApp Messenger

  • From: "Tom" <tlorimer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 10:20:35 +0100

Hi Guys,

Has anyone managed to get the Whatsapp Messenger talking properly on a Nokia
phone?

The App is accessible but Talks seems to read loads of garbage before the text
message and I can't find a way to stop it.
I think the text may be inside a picture or fancy border which Talks thinks is
text.

This is a great App for sending free text messages to all your friends, if only
it would read properly.
The good thing about it is it works on nearly all types of modern phones.
http://www.whatsapp.com/

Tom.