[access-uk] Re: What is Bebo?

  • From: "ari" <aridamoulakis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 13:44:54 +0200

Hi Joan,
Bebo is like facebook, or, it's basically a site where people meet, social
networking. Iether someone who knows you has asked you to become their friend
on Bebo, or, if you don't know the sender, it could just be a spammer trying to
advertise to you. Really don't know how to explain the whole social networking
thing properly, sorry.
Ari