[access-uk] Well done to Brainbashers

  • From: "ari" <aridamoulakis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 19:20:26 +0200

Hi all,
I'm just writing first a very good news story. Everyone who loves Sudoku, there's a site, brainbashers.com, which sends out a puzzle email everyday with brain teasers, logic puzzles, visual puzzles and sudoku. The sudoku was presented as an image, but I wrote to him explaining that some of us who use his site and enjoy doing his puzzles are blind, and if it wasn't too much trouble, could he start making his puzzles also with text representation. The good news is, he emailed back, not thinking there'd be a problem in doing so, so whenever he starts doing it, I'd love to encourage all of you guys who love sudoku to play the ones on his site or in his email, as it is bril to find a webmaster who's willing to make changes so that things can be made more accessible for us. Ari