[access-uk] Weird problem on a website

  • From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 07:47:03 -0000

Hi,

Using JAWS 8, IE7. Whenever I log into HSBC and look through my accounts which are in a table, when I get down to the fourth row which is the row for my Visa credit card, JAWS says "not in a table" when I try to move across with Alt Control right arrow; and then won't say anything when I just use arrows on their own. Can't then get anything out of JAWS without pressing Alt d to get to the address bar and press tab to get back onto the page. Then when I go back into the table I have to read it by just pressing cursor down or else the same thing happens. Also have to be careful even when pressing cursor down not to go beyond the first column of that particular row or JAWS stops reading anything again. Anyone experienced anything like this? Anyone got an HSBC account and can replicate it?

Catherine
**
Read, ruminate and rant with me - visit my blog:
http://catherineturner.wordpress.com
Life, the universe and technology titbits