[access-uk] Re: Webvisum.

  • From: Imbar Golt <imbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 16:56:27 +0200

Hi Sandra,

Thanks very much.
Cheers,
Imbar
----- Original Message ----- From: "whizza" <whizza8@xxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2010 4:54 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Webvisum.

Hi Imbar
Once you've found a capcha, go to the edit box where you're supposed to type in the letters and numbers, press the context menu key and arrow down to solve capcha and press enter. You then wait for about thirty seconds and the capcha should be copied on to your clipboard. Just paste it into the edit box and that's it. It's a while since I used this but I think that's about right.

Cheers,
Sandra.