[access-uk] Re: WebbIE question - to Alastair and list

  • From: Alasdair King <alasdairking@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 23:49:55 +0100

Hi Amro,

I've rebuilt all the WebbIE programs so they work the same way: one
list of categories/feeds/podcasts/radio stations, a second list of
items/programmes/podcasts and so on. Escape always takes you to the
first list, return to the second list. I get your point about Escape:
maybe if something is playing I could stop it on the first Escape,
then tab to the first list on the second Escape.

Best wishes,
Alasdair

--
Alasdair King