[access-uk] Re: Wayfinder versus Wayfinder access

  • From: "Lyn & Twinny" <keanemaniac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 20:02:14 +0200

Hi,
check out
http://www.wayfinderaccess.com/
You will get all the info you need.  In short, access was specifically designed
for blind people whereas wayfinder navigator has not.  Your screen reader will
give you access to much more information if using access unlike with wyfinder
navigator.Hope this helps and just check out the site and I think you'll be
able to make your choice more easily.
Take care,
Lyn & Twinny.
*********
skype=keanemaniac
email & MSN=
keanemaniac@xxxxxxxxx

*********
(...) "Say a word or two to brighten my day
Do you think that you could see your way
To lay yourself down And make it so, but you don't want to know
You take much more
Than I'd ever ask for" (...)
(KEANE)