[access-uk] Wayfinder and Internet Connection

  • From: "Mark Berrisford-Smith" <mark.berrisford-smith@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 11:37:17 +0100

Hi listers,

I've downloaded the trial version of Wayfinder and installed it onto my Nokia 6670. Unfortunately, it can't seem to find an internet access point.

I've used the internet configurator on the Wayfinder site. The idea is that you fill in a simple form with details of your phone and network etc. and an SMS message is sent with the settings. I've done this twice, but no message has arrived.

Has anyone else had problems with this? More generally, does anyone know of a good guide to connecting mobile phones to the internet?

Thanks in advance,

Mark