[access-uk] Re: Washing machines

  • From: "Sandra Henshall" <asvj09@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 19:15:28 +0100

Catherine, I know that at one time, Hotpoint were the only firm who actually
made an alternative front panel for their washers with braille on it.  Mine
was a washer drier and the panel was very easy to read, and apparently
blended in well with the rest of the washer.  If you buy a Hotpoint, I think
you ring your nearest Hotpoint service centre and they come out and fit the
panel.  I live in Blackpool and I had to ring the service centre at Preston.
Hope this is of some use.

Cheers,
Sandra.