[access-uk] WE skype scritps and skype 4.x - was;Re: Re: QUERY SKYPE 4 AND JFW 10

  • From: Chris & Doris <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 08:28:15 -0400

Do the WE Skype scripts work with skype 4.x? I know they access the skype api and that should get this kind of information regardless of the skype version being used but some friends using Window eyes told me that the skype scripts for it have not been updated and that some of the information is not read in skype 4.x.

Thanks much.
Doris

Window-eyes skype scripts automatically tell you that information.