[access-uk] Using Jaws 12 IE 9 with Win 7

  • From: Tony Sweeney <tonymsweeney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 12:15:30 +0100

Hi all,

Using Jaws 12 IE 9 and Windows 7.

When I'm on a website I get a number of blank lines sometimes four or five
'tween headings and so on.

Now I could go back to IE 10 and trust that it still doesn't happen there
but for now what to do?

Any way of say customising Jaws to ignore those blank lines for example?

Also anyone know a good Jaws list where I could subscribe to?

Best,

Tony Sweeney

---
is active.