[access-uk] Re: Using IRLP on Vinux

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 23:29:30 +0100

hi aedan.

I can't remember the commands exactly, but use the number pad on your pc i think its either 4 and 6 or 7 and 9 to go up line by line. it should be in the orca help somewhere.

cheers,

Mo.

On 27/05/2013 23:24, Aedan O'Meara wrote:

-----Original Message-----Hi Mo,
Many thanks for that. Worked fine. I made the tmp folder I need. I am not
familiar with Orca so how do I get screen review to see the list of items in
a folder( like Jaws cursor).
Aedan.