[access-uk] Urgent: computer won't start

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 21:39:27 +0000

Hello all.
A friend of mine needs urgent help,. I have tried to help him, but the below sounds like a hardware problem, and I do not have expertees in this field, apart from the fact the error is generated from the BIOS. When he powered up his computer tonight, he not heard one beep; instead he heard two. Unfortunately this is all I know. I am therefore asking in general what does two beeps indicate?
Many thanks in advance, as then I can give him some possibilities.
Take care.
--

Chris Hallsworth
You can contact me at the following channels: