[access-uk] Re: Unlock Code On Netbook

  • From: "ELEANOR BURKE" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 10:12:36 +0100

What unlock code on the NC10?  If it is an unlock code for Jaws you will have
it when you got your copy of Jaws, ful version.  I got a CD with my code but
that will not do for the NC10 unless you have an external CD drive.  otherwise
my code was written in Braille on the cover of the CD itself.

Eleanor