[access-uk] Re: Ultracane or K Sonar?

  • From: "Ari" <aridamoulakis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 16:27:29 +0200

Yes, that also sounded strange, and probably not good for the street, as
some other comments on this forum I've found suggests, But what do you think
about the amazing claim that using this thing a blind boy was somehow able
to hit a baseball that was being thrown at him? Weird in the extreme?
http://www.engadget.com/2005/04/07/bat-k-sonar-cane/
Ari