[access-uk] Re: UltraIso

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 11:18:13 +0100

Hi Richard,

No, you can't image with Replicator, but to be honest, I don't image.  I
would sooner install the operating system, then restore personal files.
Just the way I work.

All the best

Steve

From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 17:18:22 +0100
Subject: [access-uk] UltraIso

Hello all,
Do any of you use this software? I do and it's great.  I've just paid for a
registration key so that I can manipulate disk images larger than 300MB,
which is not possible in the trial.  It was only $29.95
(£19 in
British pounds).  I will also get free lifetime updates, unlimited technical
support via e-mail, bla bla bla.  Just waiting for this code now.  I tried
other free and shareware ones and prefer UltraIso for its ease of use and
powerful features.  Think the website is www.ultraiso.com.
Enjoy!
--
Sent using Thunderbird