[access-uk] Re: USERGUIDE FOR TALKBACK

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2014 14:23:19 +0100

Hi Kulvinder.

Talkback is very simple to use, but there is built in help within talkback via a tutorial to get you started. go to settings, accessibility, and tap on talkback. then tap on settings, and use 2 fingers to flick upwards to scrole down the screen until you get to launch accessibility tutorial. when you launch the tutorial, you'll be taken through talkback training. if you don't have any luck, drop me a line and i'll give you a hand.

all the best,

Mo.

On 09/08/2014 14:10, Kulvinder Singh Bhogal wrote:
Hi all
Just wondering if anybody can point me to a userguide for Talkback so that i can get started with using the Android platform.
I have done endless searches and found blogs but nothing more.
Any help would be grate.
regards]
Kulvinder Singh Bhogal
Twitter: @BhogalKulvinder