[access-uk] Two Identities for one person?

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 17:03:31 -0000

Hi all,

I now have two accounts, one with Yahoo and one with freeuk. What I want to do is use the Yahoo account for Yahoo groups lists, and the other for everytnhing else.

The problem is that when I log on with the Yahoo account, I have to go through Freeuk's dial-up so the Freeuk user name shows and it is slightly different from the Yahoo User name.

Can anyone assist me with being able to get onto my yahoo account please.

Please either reply to the list or to my new freeuk address which willhopefully show in the from field of this message.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Alexander Shannon