[access-uk] Re: True call

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 08:01:40 +0100

Hi,

In addition to what's in that manual, trueCall VI allows non-starred numbers
to be voice tagged so their names will be spoken instead of the number when
the phone rings.

It also has a rather neat off hook message.  If you leave one of your phones
off hook, after 30 seconds trueCall will advise you of this.  This is very
easy to do with cordless phones, where the only indication is a light.

All the best

Steve

--

Computer Room Services