[access-uk] Trouble registering on H2G2 site can people try?

  • From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 23:57:55 +0100

Hi,

I'm having trouble registering on the BBC's H2G2 site.  I keep getting an
error when I fill in my secret question/answer it says there's an error but
doesn't say what it is.

At first I thought it was trying to be intelligent because I hadn't started
my question with a what, why etc but I tried that and it still doesn't work.

I wonder if anyone has time please could you try to register and see if you
have the same trouble?  You don't have to complete the process, just see if
you can get past that stage.

Thanks if you can.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/

Catherine