[access-uk] Transferring address book and data

  • From: "Mandy Palmer" <Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-Uk@Freelists. Org" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 10:23:42 +0100

Hi there, my husband is really battling to transfer his address book and
in-box on to his laptop, he's been using software called Outlook ABF, is
there an easier way of doing it or another programme that will transfer all
the contents from one P.C to the next. *smile*, what's worrying me is that
he's going to do mine next and I have a lot of stuff on my desk top, like
all my list mail etc.  What has happened is the sent items have gone across
but not the in-box, I know a lot of you have already done this successfully.
Any help would be appreciated.

Mandy

--
Currently in Bristol / Lulsgate , United Kingdom Mostly Cloudy, 48°F(9°C)
Wind:ENE (070°) at 9mph (8KT)

  _____

Virus Database (VPS): 080516-0, 16/05/2008
Tested on: 16/05/2008 10:23:41