[access-uk] Re: Top selling access equipment

  • From: Neil Smith <neil_r_smith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2014 13:36:16 +0100

I would have thought the top selling access equipment is pretty obvious at
least by category.

Like:
talking clocks and watches
labelling or marking including audio, bumpons. braile or thick tipped markers
magnifiers
lighting
devices like phones, mobiles, microwaves, etc
kitchen equipment - liquid level indicators, scales, jugs, etc
audio equipment - radio, CD, MP3

Plus screen reader software: JAWS, NVDA, SuperNova, WindowsEyes, etc

Neil
From: barry.hill3@xxxxxxx
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Top selling access equipment
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 08:25:40 +0100

Good idea, Jim.  It’ll take some work, but I’ll do just that.  Thanks. Cheers