[access-uk] Tool for viewing running programs?

  • From: Catherine Turner <catherineturner2007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 22:08:02 -0000

Hi,

I've got a problem at the moment with a program which doesn't seem to start - JAWS reads "Replay AV Dialog" but then goes back to focusing on whatever it was before. In an attempt to figure out what's going on I'd like to be able to see whether Replay (the program in question) is actually running and just not responding or what. There must be a tool I can use for this - does anyone know of an accessible one?

I thought it might be listed in Windows Task Manager somewhere but I don't think it necessarily would: there was another time when I know a certain program was running, just not responding, and it wasn't listed there.

Catherine