[access-uk] Thunderbird and Window Eyes 7.5

  • From: Yusuf <yusufaosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 15:05:03 +0100

Hi, Hopefully someone here might know the answer to this question. I'm just getting to grips with Thunderbirds. I've managed to get the columns, unread, status, from, subject and date, in the order I want, but for some reason before the date my email address is being read by window eyes. Here's an example,

Read, Vocaleyes, Audiodescribed Easter goodies, yusufaosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, 21/04/2011, 1535, 21/04/2011, 1535, 34KB, yusufaosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, 869787.

I'd like to stop Window Eyes from reading out my email address, the size and remove one of the date and times. I'm not even sure what that last number refers to.

Recipient is definitely not checked as one of the columns. So I can't imagine why my email address is being read.

Any ideas?
Yusuf